Wednesday, October 26, 2016

It was fun.

Dear everyone,

It’s NovaEXT408, the creator of AppCracker and I would like to thank you for the continuation support to AppCracker. But there is a very bad news that is going to affect AppCracker and the AppCracker community.

Before we announce what the bad news is, I would like to credit to a few people who supported the AppCracker and the AppCracker community. Jas502 for some Windows games allowing our team to port. DM251 for those awesome logo and artworks. Other submitters to AppCracker are James Piccoli, Jawun Ervin, Gage Pollination, D’Quaun CB, Nicole T3R5, Benny Darko, Benjamin Peppitt and SLENDERMAN ABRIEVIATED. Thanks to all of you for supporting and making our website AppCracker more well-known! I also want to thank you for those 465284 people who viewed our website. It is a tremendous achievement for myself and the team to achieve this goal.

The unfortunate thing to announce is that we will be discontinuing AppCracker. As some of you may know, I am a student not an adult so I do not want to get any legal troubles just because of this website, but also, school work nowadays is getting really hard and I often stress and struggle in my exams. There were too many requests of games/apps that wanted to be ported to AppCracker which is also made me kinda stressful because some of them like GTA V, Call of Duty Black Ops etc. were basically impossible to play it on the Mac. If those games could be played on a Mac then I’m sure there will be someone be porting a wrapper and making it run on Mac. Also, recently there was lots of hate to AppCracker about being useless, inactive etc. As I have said above, I am a student and friends, family and study is my first priority. I would like to upload more games/apps to AppCracker but it is not possible due to the amount of work I am having right now. There will also be a few pages and social media of AppCracker going to be shut down. Mac Apps, Mac Games, Game OST, Music, Submission, Help Center, Comments and our YouTube channel will be closed. Which means most of the links will be not accessible as I will be deleting them/closing down the google drive accounts. The others will not be shut down/closed.

Finally, I would like to thank you for all of the support to AppCracker. Thank you for the generous support and recommendations to AppCracker. Farewell.

Regards,
NovaEXT408 and Team AC.

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you reopen the website again, after your exams are done maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least not for now but if I don't change my mind, I wouldn't reopen this website again.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subnautica and other games could be found here. There are no viruses as well: http://nmac.to/

      Delete
  5. Well it was fun :/ i will miss this site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your hard work, NovaEXT408. I can assure you that everyone has benefitted and appreciate the time and effort you and everyone put into this site. I sincerely hope that life will become less stressful now that the load of the site has been lifted, and would like you to know that you really made me happy through AppCracker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this site was the most useful site for me can you at least put all the other apps please

    ReplyDelete
  8. see u soon hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you NovaEXT408 for the games. It was fun while it lasted. I hope that you can get a good result in exams and start up appcracker again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate all you have done and omg I never knew you were a student I understand 100% I am a student also and I am getting stressed out over school work and exams also so don't feel bad that you can't continue but can you answer this one question


    How did u get the cracked to those apps and games?????? Did U use code and programming and hacking or did u use like plugins sand things like that. Thank you for everything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for everything you have done to build up this great website for cracked apps/games for mac. Honestly we appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into this website. I wish you best of luck for the future as well as with your exams etc. Thanks again, Hope to see you in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Btw the name is Pollington* not Pollination XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks a lot for this website, it provided me a lot games and fun, I really loved app cracker, one of the only cracking website trustworthy... I understand your vision and I support you because school is more important than anything, you did a great job man! good luck with the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This website was very useful to me and I'm very sad to see it going away...
    Anyways I understand your priorities and all that stuff so good luck in your studentship (i don't know if that's even a word, I'm french, lol) and Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I have used the website a few years ago, I got back into music and was trying to find new full albums. Does anyone recommend any other website?

    ReplyDelete